Focus Cosworth

Focus RS Forum

Hilfe Unterstützen FOCUS RS:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, what a beautiful Focus!! Hope to see you and your RWD-Beast on 30. July! :thumbs-up_new:

Maiki92 schrieb:
Wow, what a beautiful Focus!! Hope to see you and your RWD-Beast on 30. July! :thumbs-up_new:

It will be June 30th and 1st July we are at the Nurburgring, where we're starting our road trip :)

image_zpsuasqrdsh.jpg

image_zpssqy28ctu.jpg

Credits for all the efforts put in but such vast amounts for something which will always remain a ford focus (of course with many special features though)... could not all the funds injected easily have bought you a decent 911 turbo which presumably - but please correct me if i am wrong - still punches the living daylights out of your ride and, above all, looks much more exciting? Do not get me wrong: respect for the conversion of your car into a quite unique focus indeed...

Simple answer is NO. Plenty of reasons why, all very clear when looking at the pics. Plus, why would you want a boring Porsche, unless its a GT3 RS or something that costs far more than my car ever cost to build? Either way, I prefer a much more unique car that kills high end expensive cars that posers drive ;)

Rear cover been delivered by MK Motorsport. Will just get it anodised to save from future corrosion and will get a nice logo engraved on the panel :)

Waiting on my diff cover back from being engraved and coated, so fitted these to pass the time :)

Bumper off for paint, ready for some fresh stone chips from the Nurburgring trip.

Bumper brackets powder coated and some new bolts added for ease of fitment too. Looks sorry for itself though :(

The splitter is made out of fibreglass and stone chips can quickly make the edging look very tatty. So a quick bell to seals direct and I got this rubber edging strip, like I used around my dash surround. Its very tight, but a quick blob of glue makes it stronger. Looks tidy :)

Finished bumper and given a quick wash. Booked with Steve @ Shine Machine for a bufty session on the 27th :)

Some new updates on my diff cover, over at Dave's (Monster) getting some custom treatment before coating in silver with black painted font.

Got some nice anodised bolts too, just to make it stand out a bit more ;) The sump plug has a magnet to pick up any bits and they sent 2 by accident, so good for a spare.

Been a while :)

Fitted and looking good! :)

Also a shot of the new bonnet catches.

New rotors fitted...

Bought a house recently, so no track days and most money going into that this year. But still managed to treat the car a bit.

Colour coded the lower rear bumper, side bump strips, boot grab handle and the sideskirts. Also got some new 360x32 rotors. Just need an ST170 spoiler now and when we move to the new house, I can finally lower the car more with a friendlier driveway!

Some choice photos from the Focus Cosworth group shoot.

And having some fun!

And made a nice headlight air duct for the air filter. Kept it looking as close to standard as possible, in theme of the overall look of the car. Simply added a nice seal around the edging. Will work a treat :)

Track day in Oulton Park today, went really well! Car was almost faultless, just the servo went a bit hot by the end of the day, so need a better heat shield. Otherwise, she was shockingly shit in the early morning damp conditions, but by the afternoon it was epic! Loads of fun :top:

And some track shots :)

Bit of an oil change in order for the next track session.

Neueste Beiträge

Oben