Keyless Entry im IPC (Bordcomputer) deaktivieren

Focus RS Forum

Hilfe Unterstützen FOCUS RS:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

basti16.08

Punkte Reaktionen
Fahrzeug
Ford Focus Mk3 RS
Leistung
Farbe
Nitrous Blue
Baujahr
12 Apr. 2016
Hallo,

habe mal gelesen und gehört das wohl einige mit dem Keyfree System die Option im BC haben denn Schlüssel auszuschalten also so das man das Fahrzeug mit druck auf dem Funkschlüssel öffnen muss.

Wenn einer diese Option hat wäre ich Ihm dankbar wenn er mir seine VIN geben könnte da ich diese Option gerne Freischalten würde.

Hallo basti,
Hast du mittlerweile rausgefunden wie man die Funktion im IPC freischaltet?

hey ho ich hatte einen RS aus dem selben jahr mal bei mir und gleiches baujahr also 04/16 und er hatte diese Option. das einzige was anders war bzw was er machen lassen hat war ein PCM Update und das bringt wohl die funktion mit sich

hello,
thank you, The RFA module is up to date. I still have to bring the IPC up to date because we haven't done that yet.

Ensure you backup IPC config before ANY updates!!

Also make sure car attached to a battery charger and also that the laptop is on mains power!!

It takes a long time (even with an official UCDS cable) to do the update!!

After update you will have to re-select some options in IPC module (drive modes etc.)

Take your time and hopefully IPC update goes smoothly!!

Here is a list of the updated software files (UCDS offered to my car) - RS Focus MK3.5 2017 - UK build:

G1ET-14C025-BE
G1ET-14C026-ABG
G1ET-14C318-ACE
G1ET-14C026-BSE

Good luck!!(y)

thank you.

backup is of course clear. i have a friend who does it for me with ucds. here is my old software.

Anhänge

• B3AD265F-442A-4CAB-A918-127EC102E2C5.jpeg
    B3AD265F-442A-4CAB-A918-127EC102E2C5.jpeg
    213,2 KB · Aufrufe: 0
Hello @Nitemare1566 ,

we finally managed to close the IPC update on Wednesday. We have updated to G1ET-14C026-ABG (in the photo the old config). The IPC was initially flashed as a normal IPC from a normal focus (for whatever reason :-D) The original AS Built from Etis quickly fixed this problem again because the RS functions were there in the IPC. With the update, the keyfree option finally came. unfortunately the whole thing doesn't work at all because if I turn it off, it activates itself after a few seconds (see video)

Do you have a tip for this problem?

IMG_9402.JPEG

look a few lines below my picture. the
RFA module is up to date

I'll check mine too ... I think you have to change Strategy in Module settings too via UCDS. I'll double check which parameter 👍

Then please check what kind of strategy you use. A long time ago I saw that via Forscan in the IPC. I had activated it but unfortunately didn't notice any change (but unfortunately I don't know if I had undone it or leIMG_9429.PNGft it activated)

Hallo basti,
Hast du mittlerweile rausgefunden wie man die Funktion im IPC freischaltet?
soo es wurde gelöst. Du musst ein IPC Update machen damit die funktion erstmal in dein tacho kommt. Dann das RFA Modul updaten und da muss auch noch was aktiviert werden und dann geht es

Anhänge

• RFA Modul.jpg
    RFA Modul.jpg
    555,2 KB · Aufrufe: 1

Neueste Beiträge

Oben