Der neue RS

Focus RS Forum

Hilfe Unterstützen FOCUS RS:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NitrousNorbert schrieb:
Ich habe nun beim Händler und bei Ford angefragt warum das Auto über Zonenleiter bestellt werden muss, die Frage wird aber gekonnt ignoriert.

Jep.... das stand von Anfang an fest und wurde auch jedem Händler mitgeteilt !!
Es ist halt kein Standard Modell, die Produktion dauert länger und ist aufwendiger, außerdem ist nur eine bestimmte Stückzahl geplant.
Um diese Fahrzeuge gerecht in den verschiedenen Regionen zu verteilen, wurde die Bestellung so geregelt.
Das Bestellsystem von Ford für den neuen RS soll voraussichtlich im Dezember eröffnet werden.
Ab dann bekommt jedes Bestellfahrzeug seine eigene Order-Nr ... also müssen wir uns alle leider noch etwas Gedulden :prost:

dann kann ich ja froh sein, dass in meiner Hartz4 "ZONE" (Sachsen Anhalt) sicherlich kaum RS bestellt werden :p

fofodriver89 schrieb:
NitrousNorbert schrieb:
Ich habe nun beim Händler und bei Ford angefragt warum das Auto über Zonenleiter bestellt werden muss, die Frage wird aber gekonnt ignoriert.
Das Bestellsystem von Ford für den neuen RS soll voraussichtlich im Dezember eröffnet werden.
Ab dann bekommt jedes Bestellfahrzeug seine eigene Order-Nr ... also müssen wir uns alle leider noch etwas Gedulden :prost:

Kann ja irgendwie nicht sein, da einige hier schon eine Ordernummer haben.

Das sind dann Fahrzeuge aus der Erstausstattung.

Das kann ich mir nicht vorstellen.

Ich habe 5 Orden Nr. und alle sind unterschiedlich Konfiguriert.

Ich weiß von Stores die bekommen jetzt am Anfang 2 St. einen als Vorführer und in Ausstellung und keinen Verkaufen.

Es wurde doch, ich meine sogar hier, schon geschrieben dass das Bestellsystem seit Mitte Oktober offen ist.

RS200 schrieb:

Ich weiß von Stores die bekommen jetzt am Anfang 2 St. einen als Vorführer und in Ausstellung und keinen Verkaufen.

Die erste Charge für die Ford Händler können auch konfiguriert werden wie die oder der Kunde will. Ich weiss von welchen aus Stores und normal Händler die schon verkauft sind. Die wurden zwar für Vorführwagen/Aussteller gedacht, aber trotzdem verkloppt.

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit die grauen Serienfelgen vom Performance Paket zu nehmen, mit Aufpreis, ohne das man gleich das ganze Paket bestellen muss?

In Deutschland ist das so. In anderen Ländern kann man die auch einzeln bestellen.

bärserker schrieb:
RS200 schrieb:

Die erste Charge für die Ford Händler können auch konfiguriert werden wie die oder der Kunde will. Ich weiss von welchen aus Stores und normal Händler die schon verkauft sind. Die wurden zwar für Vorführwagen/Aussteller gedacht, aber trotzdem verkloppt.

So wie ich es geschrieben habe. Laut Verkäufer bekomme ich deren Erstausstattung und konnte den auch frei konfigurieren. Mir egal was wann wo, ich habe ne Nummer und warte nun etwas beruhigter auf meinen RS.
Und die genannten Kinderkrankheiten sind Hirngespinnste! Warten lohnt nicht, wer einen haben möchte muss/sollte nicht 2 Jahre warten! Die gebrauchetn hätten dann immer noch die Kinderkrankheiten. Und warum sollten so viele Gebrauchte auf dem Markt sein? Je länger die Berichte werden, je mehr "Vermutungen" kommen dazu. Noch 4 Wochen und der neue RS ist ne Kack Karre ohne Performance die nur in der Werkstatt steht :lachtot: .

Desto mehr Berichte kommen umso mehr positives Feedback gelangt durch

... Focus RS VIP media drive in Lommel, with media from Germany, Italy and Spain attending.
Feedback was exceptionally positive. Only slightly negative comments were non-availability of an automatic version, shell seat not height adjustable, changing drive modes a bit cumbersome. Below you'll find verbatim comments and links to online articles from media that attended...

Jan Horn (Autobild), Germany: "This car makes you look good. It flatters you and irons out your mistakes. Not that I made any, but you can instantly tell how competent the car is."

Manuel Iglisch (Auto Bild Sportscar), Germany: "I want to write 15 articles on this car. I'm a big RS fan and this is by far the best one yet!"

Stephan Helmreich (Sport Auto), Germany: "Simply great, I'm speechless!"

Horst von Sauma (Auto Zeitung), Germany: "Wonderful car! Everything's perfect seating position, steering, engine response, transmission. Drive modes are great, they really make the car behave differently. It's a brave move by Ford to not make any compromises with this car. And I can also drive slowly and comfortably in it, I don't have to drive fast all the time."

Stephan Wagner (TopGear Deutschland), Germany: "Unbelievable. The Audi RS3 and the Mercedes A45 can't match this car in terms of how fun it is to drive. It's even better than the Focus RS Mk2 that I have at home. Perfectly linear engine response. I can't believe how good it is."

Roland Loewisch (Grip), Germany: "I can't find anything negative to say about this car. It's simply fantastic and the drive modes is a stroke of genius you can't get it in any other car, and the customers will no doubt love it."

Alberto Sarasini (Autosprint), Italy: "It just does what you want it to do. If you want to push it and have fun, you can. If you want a comfortable ride, you can do that too. I can't say anything bad about this car."

Andrea Stassano (Quattroruote), Italy: "This car is unique. The way the AWD system works is impressive and the drive modes are very nicely done. No other car offers what the RS has."

Girogio Ursicino (Il Messagero), Italy: "It's very good indeed. Lots of fun to drive and you feel safe all the time. I tried all the drive modes and I must say it works really well. Each setting gives the car a specific character."

Jesus Aguado (Motor Press), Spain: "You don't have to ask me what I think, just look at this big smile!"

Alvaro Sauras Alonso (Autofacil/EVO), Spain: "I like it a lot, a lot, a lot. It's just a perfect package and I'm not sure I can think of a car that's better than this."

Jose Luis Garcia Cano (El Mundo/Marca), Spain: "It's precise, competent, powerful. But the most important thing is how fun it is to drive."

Wenn es stimmt das ein Super RS kommen soll, dann werte ich meine Entscheidung den "normalen" RS bestellt zu haben auch als gute Entscheidung

2342d1447291755-even-hotter-ford-focus-rs-planned-rs500.jpg

Vielen wird der gefallen, aber da ich meinen RS auch im Alltag nutzen möchte wäre mir dieser wohl doch zu Kompromisslos um ihn im Winter zum einkaufen fahren zu nutzen

Quicker, lighter Focus RS special is under consideration by Ford; 0-60mph could dip below 4.0sec

A new RS500?

by Matt Saunders, 12 November 2015

Ford Performance is watching reaction to the new Focus RS closely before signing off an even quicker limited-run special.

Ford insiders have confirmed that an even more hardcore version of the 345bhp five-door is under consideration - and it has the potential to be the fastest-accelerating hatchback in history.

Ford’s options for bringing extra grip, performance and excitement to the new RS will be delivered mainly through weight saving and upgrading the RS’s drivetrain. This will be possible in a car with an asking price that could even eclipse the £40,000 of the Ford’s premium-branded opposition.

However, the car’s 2.3-litre four-cylinder turbo petrol engine is already operating close to its maximum and attempts to conjure more power will be hampered by the lack of room for additional cooling capacity.

Because budget constraints have limited Ford’s weight-saving options with the standard RS, there’s plenty of potential for improving the car’s power-to-weight ratio by adding lightness to a more expensive version.

Polycarbonate glazing, carbonfibre-reinforced plastic bodywork, forged aluminium suspension componentry, carbonfibre brakes, less noise insulation and a stripped-out interior could take upwards of 100kg out of the car - even after the drivetrain additions under consideration have 
been grafted on.

Those additions are likely to consist of an electronically controlled limited-slip differential for the front axle, tuned to work with the GKN-supplied rear drive unit, and 
a dual-clutch automatic gearbox. A limited-slip front-axle differential is already known to improve the RS’s handling and was under consideration for the standard car, an insider has revealed.

The obvious paddle-shift gearbox option would be Ford’s Powershift transmission, supplied by Getrag, but it is currently rated for engines with peak torque of 332lb ft, so it would need some modification.

Ford’s performance targets for the super-heated RS will be to make it quicker over the benchmark 0-62mph sprint than the latest Mercedes-AMG A45 (4.2sec) and the Audi RS3 (4.3sec). The regular RS’s claim (4.7sec) would suggest there’s plenty to do to meet that target, but company insiders have confirmed that even the standard car is much closer to Germany’s big hitters when fitted with optional 19in forged wheels and Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 semi-slick tyres.

If the potential is there to make the Focus the first hot hatch since the 2010 Subaru Cosworth Impreza STI CS400 to break the 4.0sec 0-62mph barrier, expect Ford to seize it.

Even hotter Ford Focus RS planned | Autocar

Naja, wenn es auf die normale Version des RS schon sowenig Rabatt für uns WA gibt ( normal heißt das für mich "wir wollen nicht dass Du einen kaufst" ) kann man damit rechnen dass es auf die Special Version garkeinen geben wird.
Und dann ist es mir doch irgendwie die Sache nicht wert.

Ich fahre Ford weil die Autos gut sind und ich kaufe Neuwagen weil ich sie billiger bekomme.

Nein, zu dem Zeitpunkt wo der RS500 auf dem Markt kam gab es keinen Rabatt mehr für beide Ausführungen.

Der RS 500 war doch garnicht im freien Verkauf, es wurde doch gelost wer einen kaufen darf oder hab ich das falsch in Erinnerung?

Sent from my iPhone somewhere over the rainbow...

Neueste Beiträge

Oben