GARANTIE 7JAHRE/140TKM

Focus RS Forum

Hilfe Unterstützen FOCUS RS:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vtrrs

Punkte Reaktionen
Hello,
I am from France and I am considering to buy a Focus RS Logo Mk3 in Germany.
I have question concerning the Ford Garantie extension and I am not able to find the information on internet.
Is someone know the GARANTIE 7JAHRE/140TKM price ? In France, garantie price is on Ford website but it seems that's is not the case in Germany.

Thanks for your help !

was 700 € for me, but I dont know if thats still the same.. maybe they changed it..

vtrrs schrieb:
Hello,
I am from France and I am considering to buy a Focus RS Logo Mk3 in Germany.
I have question concerning the Ford Garantie extension and I am not able to find the information on internet.
Is someone know the GARANTIE 7JAHRE/140TKM price ? In France, garantie price is on Ford website but it seems that's is not the case in Germany.

Thanks for your help !
Just have a look in the german pricelist which is available on the website.
There are all options listed.

Just a little heads-up:
In Switzerland it's not possible to buy the warranty upgrade to 7 years. The highest upgrade was to 5 years and 100'000 kilometers.
Cost me 300 Swiss francs.

Thanks for your help !

Other question, do you know if it is an european Garantie ?
because the issue is that in France, the maximum warranty is only 5 years.
So the 7 years will be accepted ? Is there some word about that in the warranty contract please ?

Thanks

best advice would be probably: go to a dealer and ask them directly, only this way you will get the most accurate informations.

I would guess its ford europe, thus a european warranty. but I have no clue if it's different per country, even if within europe...

good luck anyhow :)

You're right, I will contact Ford France in order to have the answer.
Thanks !

Neueste Beiträge

Oben